Tesco HSC Hiring Freshers/Exp as Stock and Merchandise Planner - October 2013

Tesco HSC Hiring Freshers/Exp as Stock and Merchandise Planner - October 2013

Qualification  : Any Graduate

Experience     : Fresher/Exp

Job Location   : Bangalore
Read More
Job Role        : Stock and Merchandise Planner


Job Description:

* I allocate stock in the right quantities to the right stores

* I send all purchase orders on time, every time

* I highlight concerns and propose actions arising from the sales and stock reports

* I review that the right stock is delivered to Distribution Centres and they feel fully communicated to to facilitate adequate logitics at the DCs

* I collate data for the range analysis pack

* I prepare and report out availabily of products in range as well as promotions

* I produce sales and stock reports for the team

* I maintain the tracking of products from source to the Distribution Centre

* I review availability of stock at the supplier and Distribution centre prior to raising allocations on the system

* I raise and send purchase orders to Suppliers for orders stocked in the Distribution Centre

* I monitor Supplier performance and escalate any issues to my Manager

* I resolve all stock issues promptly so that availability targets are met

* I am never afraid to deliver bad news and always act with integrity

How To Apply:

Apply Here